Amenities at Garden View Care Center
Garden View Care Centers offers various amenities to enhance the quality of life for our residents.
- Private or Semi-Private Suites: We provide residents with their own living spaces, either private or semi-private rooms, promoting a sense of independence and in some cases companionship.
- Dining Services: Nutritious meals are designed by our registered dietician who understand the importance of nutrition for seniors. We offer restaurant-style dining and the option for residents to be assisted while eating. Specialized diets and nutritional counseling are provided based on residents’ health needs.
- Complimentary housekeeping and laundry Services: Regular housekeeping and laundry services help maintain a clean and comfortable living environment for residents.
- Social and Recreational Activities: There is a calendar of daily events outlining a variety of activities, including group outings, fitness classes, arts and crafts, and social events to keep residents engaged and entertained. Activities tailored to residents’ medical needs, including specialized exercise programs and therapeutic recreation are also offered.
- 24-Hour Nursing Care: We provide around-the-clock nursing care for residents with complex medical needs. With a Director of Nursing at each location and their staff we are able to provide medication management, and healthcare monitoring and assessments by our trained staff. The communities are equipped with advanced safety features and medical equipment to ensure the well-being of residents with complex health conditions.
Throughout our Communities there are many common areas including lounges, libraries, and pretty outdoor areas all these are great spaces for our residents to socialize and relax.
- Rehabilitation room on site: Our rehabilitation facilities offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy services for residents recovering from surgeries, injuries, or illnesses. They are only a step away for our residents and are complete with a variety of exercise equipment.
- Specialized Memory Care: For the welfare of our residents with memory issues we have areas that are dedicated to specific care needs, such as memory care for residents with dementia.
- Palliative and Hospice Care: End-of-life care services are often available for residents who require palliative or hospice care.
- Linen service (cleaning & changing)
- Medication management
- Laundry Service (many will usually do it for you)
- Beauty salon & barber shop
- Massage therapists
- Private dining rooms (for residents who want to entertain family and friends)
- Game room
- Walled gardens and walking trails
- Beautiful views
- Art and activity rooms
- Cable TV
- Pet / Music/ Art/Dance therapy
Seed to Table
Our executive chef believes that a well-planned menu with healthy food produce is essential to the well-being of our residents. We have developed a Seed to Table nutritional program.
Growing vegetables and herbs connects our residents with the energy & growth of Spring. After the confinement of COVID our residents need to rejuvenate.
Gardening therapy is an activity that nourishes mind, body and soul. It enriches the lives of our residents inside and out.
Seed to Table
Our chefs can prepare tasty and healthy meals for our residents using home-grown produce from our gardens.
Activities at Garden View Care Center
At Garden View Care Center, we understand the importance of keeping residents engaged in a social and friendly setting. To do this, we schedule regular entertainment from outside sources for more interesting social calendars, including bands, dance troupes, musicians, visiting chefs and other entertainers. Each day at each location, we schedule 10 hours of activities that offer something for everyone, and these social engagement calendars are published to share with families so they can come along, too!
Here is a list of some of our activities.
- Pet therapy
- Visiting performing artist
- Music therapy
- Book Club
- Men’s group activities
Contact Us & Schedule a Tour
For more questions about the amenities offered at Garden View Care Center, give us a call, or submit our contact form below.
“I have been at GVCC of Chesterfield for almost a year and I absolutely love this community. It is on 12 acres, set far back from the road, it looks like it was placed in the middle of a park! The staff here have so much longevity and care in their hearts! The maintenance director can tell you a residents favorite snack or channel to watch on TV and the Chef makes personalized omelets for the residents for breakfast! This is a great, small community in Chesterfield!”
– Jodi L.
“I worked at Garden View in Chesterfield as a Receptionist from August of 2020 to May of 2021. I will say it was the less stressful job I ever had. The moment you walk in you will be amazed with the cleanliness and the beautiful art work hanging on the walls. It is a very peaceful community where people truly care about one another. I will miss the smiles of the Residents and the welcoming smiling faces of all the employees. I will miss every department I had a chance to work with. If you want a great place to work this will be the place. If you are looking for a great retirement home to place a love one in this would be the place. The nurses truly care about the Residents and go above and beyond to make sure they are taken care of.”
– Angela U.
“My 92 year old mom had been living at an assisted living community that promised us the moon and the stars and failed to deliver. Once we realized our mom wasn’t getting the care or attention she deserved my sisters and I decided to begin our search. A friend of our family had recommended Garden View Care Center of Chesterfield after her dad had such great care in the memory care area and we are so thankful every day that she told us about Garden View! We were so afraidShow More
“My mom-in-law is here for rehab following a fall. I can’t say enough great things about the staff. Everyone is so helpful and really seem to care. They even keep her hair in a cute style and keep her clean and looking nice; this with every random time of the day visit we have made since her admission so we know it’s consistent. This is a beautiful facility; very clean and no unpleasant odor anywhere we’ve wandered and she really likes the food, saying it’s delicious. Unfortunately my mother-in-law may have to become a long-term resident but on the plus side, she’a already in a place that we approve of and making friends.”
– James B.
“I visited this facility. My father was in a horrible, neglectful nursing home before he was transferred to Garden View. He is doing so much better now. He is walking better, eating better, more content. No place is perfect, but they really try here. The management does not tolerate poor care, and that makes all the difference in the world. The physical environment is well maintained and clean. They have activities for the residents. My father is safe now.”