Compassionate and Understanding Dementia Care Services
With over 30 years of experience in dementia care services, Garden View Care Center knows and understands the challenges of our residents. We are ready to share our knowledge and expertise with any family that needs our help. Whether the need is short-term or you are seeking a long-term care solution, our goal is to provide service within a compassionate environment. All of our staff members, from administrators to the maintenance staff, know every resident and that’s what makes your loved one feel that they are a member of the Garden View family.
Quick Facts about Garden View Care Center
- Residents enjoy exciting activities, outings, and more with our daily activity-based memory care program.
- Garden View Care Center was the 6th largest fundraiser walk team for the Alzheimer’s Association in 2016!
- All staff members know every resident. Your loved ones will feel like a member of our family from day one.
- Garden View owner Richard Winter and his wife, Kathie, are active fundraisers for community organizations.
- Our owner proudly represents Garden View Care Center on the board of the Missouri Health Care Association.
- Garden View has served O’Fallon, Chesterfield, Dougherty Ferry in Valley Park, and the surrounding community since 1988.
- From assisted living to end of life care, Garden View Care Center provides quality nursing for your needs.
- The staff at Garden View Care Center receives ongoing Alzheimer’s care training and certification yearly.
- For safety concerns, secured units are available at all locations for more progressed dementia residents.
- Richard Winter is an active member of the Missouri Healthcare Association.
The decision to move yourself or a loved one to a skilled nursing care center can feel overwhelming. We have answered some of the most common questions our prospective residents and families have on our FAQs page, but if you still have questions, are interested in touring one of our locations or receiving an in-home evaluation, please complete and submit the form below and a member of our staff will be in touch with you soon.